Sports Betting Books (in alphabetical order)
A Gentleman's Guide to Calculating Winning Bets
- In this book you will find one of the most comprehensive ready reckoners ever to be produced and with our simple guide to settling, which explains the short cuts and systems used by the professional settler, there is no bet which you will not be able to settle.
- Author: Graham Sharpe
- Pages: 192
- File size: 1.6 MB
Automatic Exchange Betting
- This book is all about the betting process and showing how to automate it from the ground up, with particular reference to horseracing in the UK and Ireland.
- Author: Colin Magee
- Pages: 360
- File size: 2.1 MB
Betting on Horse Racing For Dummies
- In horse racing, you have a lot to learn, so much so that it becomes a smorgasbord of raw data — a literal information overload. No wonder you feel intimidated if you try to understand horse racing all in one sitting. What I’ve tried to do in this book is divide up horse racing into easily digestible pieces.
- Author: Richard Eng
- Pages: 475
- File size: 33.2 MB
Betting to Win A Professional Guide to Profitable Betting
- Betting has always been fun, but it has not always been profitable. Times have changed, and this book is my contribution to the new times.
- Author: Professor Leighton Vaughan Williams
- Pages: 240
- File size: 0.79 MB
Binary Betting: An introductory guide to making money with binary bets
- Do you want to make money? If the answer is yes, you are holding the right book in your hands! This book explains everything you need to know about binary bets and binary betting.
- Author: John Piper
- Pages: 161
- File size: 2.97 MB
Calculated Bets. Computers, Gambling, and Mathematical Modeling to Win
- This is a book about a gambling system that works. It tells how the author used computer simulations and mathematical modeling techniques to predict the outcome of jai alai matches and bet on them successfully, thus increasing his initial stake by over 500 percent in one year!
- Author: Steven Skiena
- Pages: 250
- File size: 1.97 MB
Chance and Luck
- A discussion of the laws of luck coincidences wagers lotteries and the fallacies of gambling.
- Author: Richard A. Proctor
- Pages: 164
- File size: 4.0 MB
Fixed Odds Sports Betting
- Gambling and investing have one primary aim in common: to make a profit. Furthermore, both gamblers and investors speculate on the chances of making a profit, by taking a risk in the hope of gaining an advantage.
Perhaps the most obvious apparent difference between gambling and investing concerns the level of exposure to risk as a result of any speculation to gain an advantage. For most fixed odds bets, the risk is infinite: that is, if the bettor is wrong, he loses his entire stake.
By contrast, the investor is very unlikely to lose all his money, and may choose to withdraw any remaining capital invested if its value falls. The bettor, however, usually knows in advance what he will win if his speculation proves correct.
- Author: Joseph Buchdahl
- Pages: 224
- File size: 21.1 MB
Forecasting in Financial and Sports Gambling Markets
- There is ample motivation for this book: the recent financial market abyss, the proliferation of sports gambling, the metastasis of lotteries, the ongoing epidemics of financial and mathematical illiteracy—epidemics that are allied with the emerging epidemic of adolescent problem gambling—and the assortment of sausage legislation proposed for financial market reform and regulation and legalized online gambling.
- Author: William S. Mallios
- Pages: 278
- File size: 5.2 MB
- The untold story of the scientific betting system that beat the casinos and Wall Street. This book is about one of the biggest discoveries in a theory of games - the optimal percentage that should be wagered given the odds.
- Author: William Poundstone
- Pages: 392
- File size: 60.3 MB
Game, Set and Matched
- A very interesting book about a real experience at betting exchanges. Will be useful for those who are new to the betting exchange market.
- Author: Iain Fletcher
- Pages: 190
- File size: 1.1 MB
Best Boomakersin the United States